SANTIAGO – The weather this week has been hectic, but it looks like it’ll be perfect for going out. Hoping the week has been great for everyone, here are this weekend’s activities!
Friday November 16th
- Museos de Medianoche : This is a new initiative by the city and MAVI (Visual Arts Museum), now you have the chance to see exclusive art shows after 6 pm!
- Expo Kurt Cobain : Going on all weekend, come learn about Latin America’s grunge music leader.
- Electromagnetica, Theremin International Festival : The Gabriela Mistral cultural center (GAM) is hosting all weekend a festival in honor of the 100th anniversary of theremin. Live music, open classes and much more!
- Cactus Love : There is a lot more than you know going on around cacti! Here’s a free class on the cacti living in the far north of Chile!
- Lipstick Night : Come dance and celebrate being the woman you are at Hotel W!
- Bazar ED : The biggest design and decorations fair of the year is finally here!
- Night Trekking: Cerro Carbon: Enjoy a night trekking and fantastic view of the city!
Saturday November 17th
- Creamfields Chile 2018 : The classic music festival is here! You can still buy tickets!
- Bilingual Pub Quiz : Trivia night with friends. Who will your team be?
- Swingtiago : Santiago’s swing dance school is inviting everyone to join at Patio Bellavista!
- Santiago Parade : Bring your friends and join the march (and fun) for same sex marriage and rights for all!
- Diwali: Light Party : Celebrate Indian culture in Santiago!
Sunday November 18th
- Jazz at Parquemet : Come enjoy a sunday lunch with live jazz music!
- Sunday Funday : Celebrating summer every Sunday, the Hotel W brings a rooftop party you won’t want to miss!
- Barrio Concha y Toro : A tour revealing the truths and myths of one of Santiago’s most cultural neighborhoods.
- Used and New Book Fair : Discover your next summer read!
You might be interested in:
Maria Paz Rodriguez Zaninovic. Born in Santiago, Chile and moved to the US at a young age. Here she began noticing the differences between societies and her curiosity grew about how people think, how countries work, and how culture affects lifestyles around the world. Although professionally a dentist, her passion for writting and photography has always been a part of her everyday life.